Custom Watches Deposit
Tenacity is an officially licensed US Navy Vendor for making and distributing watches.
Our minimum quantity for a custom watch order is 50 units.
Here's how the process works:
1. Make your deposit. (Your deposit will get applied to your balance and covers your design and sample watch)
2. We'll reach out to you and finalize the watch design and order details.
3. We require full payment once the order is finalized and after payment is received, a sample watch is prepared in approximately one month.
4. We'll share pictures of the sample watch, and after your approval we will send the watches into production.
5. We will ship the watches to you approximately 2 months after sample is finalized.
Regular Orders: After you place your order with Tenacity Watches, we'll pack and ship your order within 1-2 business days. Our business days are Monday to Friday.
Pre Orders: We provide an estimate date of shipping on the product page, but that can vary based on a number of factors. We do try our best to ship as soon as possible.
We ship most orders using Insured Fedex Shipping. Some orders may be shipping via USPS/UPS if Fedex isn't available.
Average Transit Time: 2-5 days
If there are delays due to COVID or bad weather, please be patient. We will ensure you receive your product as soon as possible.